Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ALASKAXORS

I have just returned from Alaska! I saw Orcas and Dolphins and Seals and Otters and Eagles (lots of Eagles) and a Porcupine. It was tons of fun. I think we got the only 5 days of sunny weather all year, which was awesome. I could post a long story all about everything that I did in Alaska, but I think that in the end that would be boring and repetitive. You should instead ask me. I will tell you all about whatever parts I remember at the time. But Alaska was awesome, although not as much fun as Cuba. (It would be hard to be as much fun as Cuba without involving Swaney, seven of my best friends, and the whiff of fear whenever Costello would shout "DONDE ESTA FIDEL?".) In any case, I definitely recommend it, especially in August when it is miserable anywhere else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you've truly finished your communist country tour!